The mission of the Michigan Prescribed Fire Council is to protect, conserve and expand the safe use of prescribed fire on the Michigan landscape.
- Promoting the safe and responsible use of prescribed fire
- Promoting the public understanding of the benefits of prescribed fire
- Promoting the development and utilization of prescribed fire practices to achieve desired environmental and ecological resource management goals
- Anticipating prescribed fire issues and concerns and suggesting courses of action
- Providing a framework for communications related to prescribed fire objectives, techniques and issues
- Disseminating technical information on prescribed fire and its application
History of the Fire Council
Additions or corrections – send to email@example.com
Merchandise to show your support!
T-shirts: Men (sage) and Women (pistachio) are $15.00
Caps: khaki with adjustable strap are $15.00
Patches: iron-on and/or sewable are $4.00
DVD’s and brochures are also available.